It’s that time of the year where ghosts and goblins start becoming a normal sight and kids are bouncing around with sugar rushes. It’s Halloween 2022, everyone! While everyone’s celebrations will continue to look different this year, we have a sugar-free, fun decoration idea that’s easy for kids and adults alike to get into the festive spirit. Continue reading to learn how easy it is to paint a safety cone until a Candy Corn Cone.
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Safety cone (our favorite is the 6” All Orange Traffic Cone™)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Orange Acrylic Paint (optional)
- Masking Tape
- Paint Brush
- Determine how thick you would like each color section on your safety cone and use the masking tape to tape off the top (White section) and the bottom (Yellow) sections.
- Using your acrylic paint, paint the white section first (in case you drip!) then the yellow section. Allow to fully dry before removing masking tape.
- Optional: use masking tape to cover the fully dried white and yellow section lines before painting the middle orange. This ensures a consistent paint texture and allows you to choose a different shade of orange.
For more fun ideas, check out our Safety Cone Halloween Ideas blog!